EXPANDED: $250 TRAVEL CREDIT
for all eligible travel purchases, including taxis, hotels, car rentals, parking, tolls and more.2,3
will be removed. You will receive your final relationship bonus on your account anniversary. For example, if your anniversary is October 1, 2019, you will receive your final bonus during that statement cycle.
1Beginning 1/4/2019 Citi Prestige cardmembers will earn 5 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on purchases at airlines and travel agencies. 5 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on purchases at restaurants (including cafes, bars, lounges and fast food restaurants). 3 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on purchases at hotels. 3 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on purchases at cruise lines. 1 ThankYou Point for each $1 spent on other purchases.
If you became a Citi Prestige cardmember prior to 09/01/2018, you will continue to earn 2 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on select entertainment, including live entertainment, live theatrical productions, concerts, live sporting events, movie theaters, amusement parks (including zoos, aquariums, circuses and carnivals), tourist attractions (including museums, and art galleries), record stores, video rental stores and on-demand internet streaming media on purchases made through 08/31/2019. For purchases made on or after 09/01/2019, you will earn 1 ThankYou Point for each such purchase.
Certain Non-Qualifying Purchases.
Restaurants – You won’t earn 5 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on purchases at restaurants for purchases made at bakeries, caterers, restaurants/cafes inside certain department, grocery, discount and convenience stores, warehouse clubs, or hotels.
Entertainment – You won’t earn 2 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on select entertainment (only available through 08/31/2019) at sporting camps, public and private golf courses, country clubs (including membership fees), stores that sell musical instruments, video game arcades, bowling alleys, stores that primarily sell video games/accessories, charitable organizations that provide live entertainment, bookstores, and sports complexes where you participate in the sport.
Only Purchases Earn Points. You'll earn Points for purchases using your Card Account, minus returns and refunds.
Balance transfers, cash advances, checks that access your Card Account, items returned for credit, unauthorized charges, interest and account fees, travelers checks, foreign currency purchases, money orders, wire transfers (and similar cash-like transactions), lottery tickets, gaming chips (and similar betting transactions) do not earn ThankYou Points.
Open and Current Card Account. You may earn ThankYou Points as long as your Card Account is open and current. If your Card Account is closed, you will not be able to earn and redeem ThankYou Points and you will lose any accumulated ThankYou Points that have not been transferred to your ThankYou Member Account (we will set up a ThankYou Member Account for you).
When You Will Receive Points. ThankYou Points earned from purchases post to your Card Account at the close of each billing cycle, and at that time we will transfer the ThankYou Points you earned to your ThankYou Member Account. (Bonus ThankYou Points may take one to two additional billing cycles to post to your Card Account). ThankYou Points are not eligible for redemption until they are transferred to your ThankYou Member Account.
ThankYou Rewards may be terminated with 30 days prior written notice. If ThankYou Rewards is terminated, you will have 90 days from ThankYou Rewards termination date to redeem all your accumulated ThankYou Points. The ThankYou Rewards program may be changed at any time. Rewards offered by ThankYou Rewards and the ThankYou Point levels required for specific rewards are subject to change without notice.
Please see the Citi ThankYou Rewards Terms and Conditions at thankyou.com/terms, or call us at 1-800-ThankYou (1-800-842-6596) to request a complete copy of the Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions include redemption information on the Citi ThankYou Rewards Program.
2Beginning 1/4/2019 your Card Account is eligible to receive statement credits of up to $250 per calendar year for Travel Purchases made by the Primary cardmember or Authorized Users and which appear on your billing statement during that calendar year. Citi will automatically post available Travel Credit(s) after eligible Travel Purchases appear on your statement. Please allow one to two billing cycles after the qualifying purchase is charged to your Card Account for statement credit(s) to be posted to the account.
• Travel Purchases are defined as purchases made within the travel category, including purchases from airlines, hotels, car rental agencies, travel agencies/travel aggregators/tour operators, commuter transportation, ferries, commuter railways, subways, taxis/limousines/car services, passenger railways, cruise lines, bridge and road tolls, parking lots/garages, and bus lines.
• Cardmembers are responsible for payment of all charges on the Card Account regardless of eligibility for statement credit.
• The Travel Credit is intended only for personal travel, and not for business travel.
To be eligible for this Travel Credit, the enrolled Card Account must be open and current at the time of statement credit fulfillment.
3Each merchant – e.g., a retailer, business or any other place where you can make a purchase – is assigned a code that indicates the merchant's area of business. For example, restaurants are generally assigned a specific merchant code. We don't assign or have any control over merchant codes. Codes are chosen and assigned by a third party, who may change the codes from time to time. When you make a purchase at a merchant, we're provided the code for that merchant. If the code matches a category that gives you additional Points or is eligible for the Travel Credit – for example, if the merchant code tells us that you made a purchase at an airline, and you get additional Points for "airline" purchases – we'll give you the additional Points. Because we don't control what code a merchant is assigned, sometimes a purchase that you think fits a certain category may not earn additional Points. For example, a gift shop located within a hotel may not be assigned a "hotel" code, but rather a "retailer" code. This means that if you receive additional points for purchases at "hotels", you won't earn additional points for purchases at that gift shop, nor would these purchases qualify for a Travel Credit. Please see our FAQs at thankyou.com/help, or call the Citi Prestige Service Center at 1-877-288-2484 for more information about merchant codes and categories.
4Cardmembers will enjoy a complimentary fourth night with no black-out dates (“Fourth Night”), when booking at least four consecutive nights at any hotel only through Thankyou.com or by phone at 1-800-ThankYou (powered by Connexions) or the Citi Prestige Concierge (the “Citi Prestige Concierge” is Aspire Lifestyles) and subject to additional requirements stated below. Beginning 09/01/19, Citi Prestige Concierge will no longer be available for Fourth Night bookings and bookings must be made either online at ThankYou.com or by phone at 1-800-ThankYou in order to be eligible for the Fourth Night benefit. The amount due to you for the Fourth Night benefit will be based on the average nightly rate of your stay (excluding taxes and fees). When booked through the Citi Prestige Concierge, you will receive a statement credit for this amount within two billing cycles. When booked through Thankyou.com or 1-800-ThankYou, the complimentary night savings will be provided at the time of booking.
Beginning 09/01/2019, cardmembers will be eligible for no more than two complimentary Fourth Night benefits per Card Account per calendar year.
Booking through Thankyou.com
To receive your complimentary Fourth Night, you must 1) book a minimum of a four-consecutive-night hotel stay through thankyou.com and 2) pay for your complete stay with your Citi Prestige Card, a redemption of ThankYou Points, or a combination of ThankYou Points and your Citi Prestige Card. You must pre-pay for your reservation. As stated above, you will receive the complimentary night savings, based on the average nightly rate of your stay (excluding taxes and fees), at the time of your reservation.
• If booked through Thankyou.com, all reservations must be changed or cancelled through Thankyou.com or by calling 1-800-ThankYou.
Booking through the Citi Prestige Concierge (only available through 08/31/19).
To receive your complimentary Fourth night, you must: 1) book a minimum of a four-consecutive-night hotel stay through the designated Citi Prestige Concierge and 2) pay for your complete stay with your Citi Prestige Card.
When booking through the Citi Prestige Concierge, you may either pre-pay for your entire stay at the time of booking, when available, or you may pay at hotel checkout. The full cost of your entire stay must be charged to your Citi Prestige Card. After an eligible stay has been charged to your account, you will receive a statement credit for your complimentary night, within two billing cycles.
• If booked through Citi Prestige Concierge, all reservations must be changed or cancelled through the Citi Prestige® Concierge.
• If a reservation is cancelled after an applicable statement credit has been issued, the statement credit relative to the offer will be reversed.
• Citi and Mastercard reserve the right to reverse a statement credit at their discretion, including, and without limitation, due to any refunds, returns, disputes, adjustments or fraudulent card activity.
• Reservations must be made by the primary cardmember. Reservations must be in the primary cardmember’s name.
• Only one complimentary night is eligible per each stay. A stay is consecutive nights booked and stayed on one reservation and does not include back-to back stays. Back-to back stays are stays at the same hotel booked on two reservations (as an example, you book four nights at a hotel on one reservation for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and book another four nights on another reservation for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. In this situation, you would only be eligible for one complimentary night for the eight night stay).
• Rates provided by Citi Prestige® Concierge and at Thankyou.com may vary.
• For group reservations, or other reservations consisting of multiple rooms, only one room will qualify for one complimentary night.
• Packaged rates, such as air and hotel, hotel and car rental do not qualify for this benefit.
• Hotel imposed fees and incidental guest charges are the Cardmember’s responsibility and are not included in the calculation of the Complimentary Fourth Night benefit.
• Through 08/31/19, reservations made through any party or channel other than online at Thankyou.com or Citi Prestige Concierge or by phone at 1-800-ThankYou are not eligible for the complimentary Fourth Night benefit.
• Beginning 09/01/19, reservations made through any party or channel other than online at Thankyou.com or by phone through 1-800-ThankYou are not eligible for the complimentary Fourth Night benefit.
•The complimentary Fourth Night benefit is intended only for personal use by the primary cardmember and not for business travel.